Rootbeta is a tax, accounts and financial advisory firm focused on providing a range of consulting services to entities in the GCC, USA and India. We provide innovative techniques and methodologies for success, supported by a team of professional experts who become your partners in discovering your firm’s true potential and spot new opportunities. We aid organization’s growth by offering effective solutions towards financial, business and assurance services, with smooth transition and expertise. We believe in creating worth to every service that we offer.
AL MARZOOQI AUDITING, the audit wing of ROOTBETA, offers an array of services in the fields of Auditing, Compliance,Regulatory, Economic and Business Feasibility Studies. We take pride in adhereing to the highest Ethical norms and Professional standards and delivering Quality in the work we deliver. We support our clients in accomplishing their business goals by reviwing their strategies and providing innovative ideas & solutions based on our professional capabilities, industry insights & market knowledge.
Audit Assurance And Risk Advisory
We believe in providing a tailored approach to every audit; understanding your business and giving an insight which goes beyond an audit opinion. Our technical excellence when combined with a commercial angle, help you to identify emerging risks and develop workable solutions.
Financial And Business Advisory
We provide a range of advisory and consulting services to our clients ranging from financial, risk, insurance, operational policies & procedures to imparting training & awareness.
VAT And Taxation Services
VAT or Value Added Tax is newly introduced in UAE on Jan 1, 2018 and other countries in GCC will follow soon in VAT implementation. We assist our clients in identifying its impact, improving the systems, accounting and reporting, and ensuring compliance
Outsourcing and Analytics
Outsourcing is a vital technique for every business. We offer tailor made accounting, financial and data driven services and solutions for our clients, thus helping them improve the effectiveness of the respective processes and reduce overheads significantly.
We assist businesses in setting shop in GCC, US and India through in-depth assessment of various entry options; identifying and regularizing procedures and advising on bottlenecks on governance, regulatory, tax and compliance issues.
- Integrity and transparency
- Strict Adherence to timelines and Quality
- Client's interest is of prime importance
- Continuous knowledge enhancement
- Innovative techniques
- Long term productive relationships.
Industries We Serve
- Infrastructure and Contracting
- Financial Institutions and Insurance Companies
- Non Profit Organizations and Family Business Houses
- Trading and Retail Business
- Shipping, Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Agriculture and Chemicals
- Travel and Tourism
Apr 21, 2020UAE deadline extended for VAT filing to May 28
In light, the unprecedented precautionary measures are undertaken by the UAE to curb the spread of COVID-19, the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) has issued an alternative deadline to file tax returns for VAT and pay taxes on May 28 for the tax period ended on March 31.
As per the new directive, VAT registrants who have monthly tax periods must submit their returns, and settle the payable tax for the tax period from March 1 to 31, 2020, no later than May 28, the FTA said in a statement.
VAT registrants having quarterly tax periods must submit their returns and settle the payable tax for the tax period from January 1 to March 31, 2020, by May 28.
Nov 25, 2019Excise tax
The Federal Tax Authority (FTA) has shared a public clarification related to the below,
- Excise Tax obligations for stockpilers of sweetened drinks, electronic smoking devices and tools, or liquids used in such devices and tools, which are held for business purposes on the date Cabinet Decision No. 52 of 2019 on Excise Goods, Excise Tax Rates and the Methods of Calculating the Excise Price comes into effect i.e. 1 December 2019.
- Excise Tax obligations for stockpilers holding tobacco products on 1 December 2019, which have been subject to Excise Tax at a price lower than the minimum excise price introduced on such products by Cabinet Decision No. 55 of 2019 on the Excise Price for Tobacco Products.
And to determine whether you are a “Stockpiler” for Excise Tax purposes, an attested report by External Auditor should be prepared showing the following:
- Monthly stock level of excise goods for the period from 1st December 2018 till 30th November 2019, and the monthly average stock for the same period.
- Monthly quantity sold of excise goods for the period from 1st December 2018 till 30th November 2019, and the average monthly sales for the same period.
- 1st December 2019 Excess Excise Goods (if applicable) that exceed the average monthly inventory or the average sales of two months, whichever is higher.
If you are found that you have excess excise goods based on the above report and you are not registered for excise tax purposes, you must register for excise tax purposes as of December 1st, 2019 to declare the excess excise goods and pay the due tax.
Jun 29, 2019Award deal for Abu Dhabi-Dubai Etihad Rail work
May 13, 2019$70B bilateral trade expected after UAE-China deal
The latest $3.4 billion UAE-China deal will position Dubai well in the One Belt One Road project where the emirate will be a major supply link to the global initiative and play an important role in international trade by further developing its logistics and shipping sectors
May 02, 2019Blockchain could bring a new lease of life to audit
Blockchain, or distributed ledger technology, has been touted as its executioner – after all, if all transactions are recorded in an immutable chain of digital blocks, with no apparent way of being altered after the fact, it creates a perfect audit trail, so dispensing with audit and auditors